NDP recognized with creative awards
Agency awarded five Digital Health Awards and five National Hospital Advertising Awards
NDP, a nationally recognized advertising and public relations agency providing creatively-driven solutions for clients throughout the nation, has been recognized with numerous awards for advertising creativity.
NDP received five Digital Health Awards:
- Gold for the VCU Health Liver Campaign microsite
- Silver for the VCU Health Hoops online game
- Bronze for the VCU Health Reproductive Medicine microsite
- Award of Merit for VCU Health’s Kidney Campaign
- Award of Merit for VCU Health’s Mammo Matters microsite.
The Digital Health Awards recognize high-quality digital health resources for consumers and health professionals. The awards program is organized by the Health Information Resource Center (HIRC).
Meanwhile, NDP was recognized with five Hospital Marketing National Advertising Awards:
- Gold for Best Digital Campaign for VCU Health’s “Hoops Game”
- Silver in Best Print Campaign for VCU Health’s “By Design” airport boards
- Silver in Best Television Campaign for Baton Rouge General’s “Anticipation” campaign
- Silver in Best Television Campaign for Kindred Healthcare’s “Brand Campaign”
- Finalist in the Best Website category for VCU Health’s “Hoops Game.”
The 2018 Hospital Marketing National Advertising Awards showcase exemplary work spanning multiple media and strategic categories. The awards were presented during the Advertising Awards luncheon June 5 as part of the annual Hospital Marketing National Conference in Atlanta.
“Creativity is at the very core of who we are as an agency,” said Danny Fell, president and CEO. “Our clients, whether they’re in healthcare, technology, hospitality, retail or manufacturing, trust us to tell their stories in ways that touch a fundamental part of human spirit, and we’re proud of the response – and the honors – this great work is receiving.”