We are looking for a senior account executive superstar who wants to work with an awesome team and learn cool new stuff. Are you a lover of relationships? And a team player? Want to work at a place that’s fun? Then please keep reading for the nitty gritty details.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Account Executive to serve as the primary contact between our clients and our agency’s teams. The perfect person is detail oriented and can develop the big picture point of view and plan for our client’s work. This person will be responsible for growing company revenue by effectively managing existing client accounts and convincing new clients to choose NDP services. They lead teams, develop effective sales proposals, and solicit client feedback.
We are looking for someone who is a collaborator and leader with strong communication, writing and presenting chops. If you have new business experience, that is a huge plus!
- Manage day to day client and agency team needs
- Develop advertising campaign strategies and creative briefs
- Effectively present, sell and defend agency work
- Set deadlines jointly with client and agency teams
- Effectively manage the tactical day-to-day while demonstrating a capacity and desire to lead the strategic vision
- Work to collaborate across agency departments to create great work
- Maintain budgets and campaign costs
- Present and review invoices with clients
- Lead and collaborate on new business opportunities when needed
- Craft new business proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 plus years of experience at an advertising agency or similar environment
- Ability to develop effective marketing strategies, write compelling proposals for new business opportunities and make attention-grabbing presentations.
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Ability to cultivate networking opportunities
Job Type: Full-Time
Required Experience: 5 plus years
Location: Richmond, VA